Product photography is probably one of the most important elements of you selling a product (other than the actual product, of course). However, not everyone is a natural photographer and we get that. We want to help you. We have already done photography for so many inspirational business, why not have a little nosy at some of our previous work.
We believe in small business as we are one, therefore we have tailored our photography packages to help encourage small business growth. We also realise that not everyone needs a photograph shoot which is why we offer Stock Photography as well.
Our product photography are split into two sections Half Day Photography and Full Day Photography (all our post and shoot options, should you require an on location shoot, please email me). Below are the details you'll need for each option.
"Gemma did fantastic photo shots for me,"
Test Shot - £25
We will photograph one product that you will need to send to the studio to see whether our style is the right fit for you. This will consist of 1-2 photographs of the product and won't be a main shoot.
One Product Shoot - £50
Only have one product that needs shooting this time? No problem! We will fully plan, prep, style and photograph in as many angles as we can to create a beautiful one styled product photo shoot.
Half Day Photography - £150
This is a fully planned product photography shoot, with as many products as we can fit in, this is how we provide the best service for our small businesses. On average we can normally fit around 10-12 products in a half day shoot. Each product will be styled and there will be 3-5 finished photographs for each product. These photographs will also have a basic edit.
Full Day Photography - £280
This is a fully planned product photography shoot, with as many products as we can fit in, this is how we provide the best service for our small businesses. On average we can normally fit around 24-30 products in a full day shoot. Each product will be styled and there will be 5-6 finished photographs for each product. These photographs will also have a basic edit.
Full Day Photography *PLUS* - £350
This will be a fully styled, planned photo shoot or up to 35 products. Each photograph will have an advance edit to it, including cropping to square if needed. You will have access to all photographs taken on the day, meaning there will be no limit to how many of each product. And finally, you will also receive between 5-10 promotional shots of products together to use on social media / website etc.
Business Photography - £280 plus travel
Want some photographs of you and/or your team working away in your studio but don't have the right equipment or eye to do it yourself? Do not despair, I can help. We offer a completely bespoke business photography service which will include a full day of me photographing you and your team in as many styles and situations as you can manage. There will be travel costs added on top depending on your location.
On-location Photography - £280 plus travel
Want some product photography done but have a set location or require something bigger than my studio offers? No problem. Each on-location photography days will be a full day, where ever you need me to be. As well as having our comprehensive planning, prepping and editing stages. This will have travel costs added on.
Model Add On - £50 (half day), £100 (full day)
We are excited to announce we now have access to a Male and Female model who can be added onto your shoot should you require hand shots, face shots or other shots that include a model. Our models are aged between 22-24 years old.
How the process works:
- Email me your requirements and the package you wish to choose (if you're unsure please let me know what you need photographing and I will advise the best shoot for you)
- Once shoot and products have been confirmed, contracts and a questionnaire will be sent over.
- I will create a mood board from the information given in the questionnaire
- We will then arrange a free consultation, either via phone, Skype or in person.
- After the call, I will confirm the booking and you will need to send your products over to me (if you arrange to come to the office during the shoot - this will need to be discussed - you can bring the products on the day). I highly recommend supplying some props to use, incase we don't have the ones you need.
- On a post and shoot, shoot there will be a test shot sent over to confirm the style is correct - you will have 24 hours to confirm this before the shoot will continue.
- Once the shoot has been completed (including any editing / cropping), all the images will be sent via dropbox, this is normally done within 3 working days of the shoot finishing.
If you have any questions, please email me (email@example.com) or see our FAQ page.