To help save us time, we require you to set up your design in a certain way. This is detailed below. Don't have access to software where you can do this? Don't worry! We are able to set the file up for you, but you will need to let us know beforehand so that we can be prepared for this as this obviously will take us extra time.
You don't need to have your files set up for the free quotation service we offer, all we will need to know if what you're after, the material you want (you can see our full list here), and how many you need.
Design file set up is as follows:
Cut lines: RGB Red, 0.0001pt
Engraved areas: RBG Black
Cut Engraved**: RBG Blue, 0.0001pt
** Cut engraved is an area of the design which has a high speed cut on it, so looks engraved but doesn't cut all the way through the design - this is particularly good if you require a lot of detail on your design.
Please make sure your design fits on a 600 x 400 mm sheet for acrylics and 600 x 300 mm sheet for wood. And you leave at least 3mm between each design.
If you're providing images to be printed please either send these as a PNG, with a transparent background or as a vector file (this is the preferred format).
When sending an email for a quotation or enquiry please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please make sure to include the following information:
- Business Name
- Delivery Address
- When needed for (please note anything under 3 working days will be consider a rush job)
- Material / Printing information
File Preparation Checklist:
- Make sure your colours are RBG (red, black or blue)
- Make sure you designs represent the size you require them to be and fit on either a 600 x 400 mm or 600 x 300 mm sheet
- File name needs to include Business Name, Material and Colour, for example: GLBGraphics_3mmAcrylic_Salmon
- ALL text is converted to outlines / paths
- There are no clipping masks or hidden objects or double lines.
Your order will be dispatched within 3 working days of your files being send and payment of the invoice being received (unless previously discussed or a rush order). All orders will be sent first class royal mail unless requested otherwise, rush orders will be sent with next working day delivery.
If you have any problems or require any help, please contact me.